Thursday 19 December 2013

pregnancy week 9!

I cant believe we're at week 9 already!
Tpday I had my first midwife appt and I am very happy with how things went.
They're pleased with how we are as teenage parents and don't think we need any support on that half which is fab!
Slimming world is still allowed as I am still 'overweight' so I can carry on which is great as I love the support I get from the group!
As for symptoms- I'm feeling fab! No symptoms as such.. just dry, horrid tasting mouth which I'm scrubbing at least 5 times a day! Eeewww!
I spoke about my PND and she is happy with my progress and will make sure I have suppprt in place if need be but for now I'm feeling happier than I've ever been!
Alyssas really getting used to a baby being inside me and keeps kissing and stroking 'baby baby' haha!
Christmas is soon here and I am so excited! :) There will be a separate post just after Christmas telling you all about it!
I can't believe how much things have changed since Alyssas pregnancy..

Look at this fab pink maternity notes book I have- it used to be a blue pouch!

Tata for now anyway, a quick post but hope you enjoyed. X

No comments:

Post a Comment