Tuesday 18 February 2014

18 weeks pregnancy update!




18 weeks pregnant!

This week I've hit 18 weeks!! Still feeling amazing! We celebrated Alyssa's 2nd birthday and have been busy, busy, busy! 

Symptom wise, everything is going well. I have a little bit of SPD pain, heartburn/acid and feeling hungry but nothing to disturb everyday life.
My belly is slowly starting to round out and emotionally I'm feeling super- if a little stressed from a toddler with the terrible twos lol!

We have finally got our names set for baby, just need to wait for our next scan (in 2 weeks) to see if we can find out the gender.

Alyssa is becoming increasingly involved with baby. Always asking to see my belly and give baby a kiss or a tickle. She's going to be an amazing big sister!

At this point with Alyssa I still had severe morning sickness, terrible heartburn and was very emotional so I'm feeling glad this pregnancy is different!

That is all I have to report on this week, stick around for my next update!!







No comments:

Post a Comment