Friday 7 March 2014

20 week pregnancy update!




Say hello to our beautiful baby... surprise!

20 weeks pregnant and we got to see our beautiful baby again!
We decided to find out the sex, however have kept it secret until he/she is born from everyone else!
Baby is growing well, either right where it should be or just above!
It was kicking away when we saw it, and crossed it's arms over the face!

Symptom wise, 2nd trimester symptoms are kicking in. Needing the loo a lot, heartburn and pregnancy insomnia! 

I'm going to try some Lavender products and buy a pregnancy pillow to try and help the insomnia!

Nesting has well and truly kicked in-organising, making lists and cleaning lol!

Emotionally I'm feeling great. A bad day isn't as bad as they used to be- nor as frequent. I am telling myself when I can feel myself going off track, and use the techniques I've learnt from my doctors to get me in the right direction!

I feel so blessed with the life I have. So greatful for the support and people I have around me.

So far I'm at -23lbs weight since the start of my pregnancy,  all thanks to slimming world! Although I have been maintaining so thing baby is overtaking weight loss :) Which is fine as long as our precious little wriggler is healthy!

That's all this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment