Thursday 17 April 2014

26 week pregnancy update!!

This week we have reached the 26th week of our pregnancy! Time seems to be speeding by!
As you can see by the photo above, baby girl has shot out and had a growth spurt. She should be weighing around 2lbs this week, although I am measuring two weeks ahead so who knows?!
Symptoms this week have been awful if I'm honest. I'm past that 'blooming' stage.. so past it. I'm now in the 'I'm a fat whale get thus baby out of me' stage.. and it sure is uncomfy!!

I've had aches in places I never knew existed. Pressure pain, nerve pain.. and hip pain! The only relief I get is when I'm on all fours rocking- so it's definitely time to purchase a biiiig ball!! 

Heartburn has been a pain, as it always has been with my silly body- but even more so with this pregnancy! I haven't really been feeling tired, thankfully! 

My Carpal tunnel is still playing up, but I have physio next week so fingers crossed it helps! 

Emotionally I'm feeling fine. It's been a week since I had my medication lowered, and apart from a blip at the start of the week when everything seemed to go wrong for us, I've been 'okay'. Stressed but 'okay'.

Movements are getting to the uncomfortable stage.. kicks in my ribs, a head pushing down and pokes in my sides.. and she doesn't seem to have a routine.. its all day everyday!!



We've changed her name.. again!! And are still unsure even now :( Name choosing is so difficult! I think we're going to compile a list and see shat she looks like when she arrives!

That's all for this week! :-)

3 comments:

  1. It's always interesting to read about different people's pregnancy journeys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a different experience for everyone, isn't it? And you are right name choosing is difficult :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely!! Completely different to my first too!!

    ReplyDelete