Wednesday 2 January 2013

A day in the life.

After waking at 9:45 to the sound of Alyssa playing in the bedroom chair with her Daddy, I knew it would be somewhat a good day.
I felt refreshed & ready to beat any bad thoughts.
Triston came into bed with Alyssa, we cuddled & then he set off to work at 9:55.
Alyssa & I got out of bed & ventured downstairs.
After a quick tidy around, we started playing with her toys & I had a quick check of Facebook(To find bitchy comments to me, yet again.. will they ever stop? Silly people!)
Breakfast consisted of Weetabix, & as always a change of clothes for both Alyssa & I. Aswell as a scrub of the carpet, after Alyssa decided to fling her breakfast at Mummy!
A few nappy changes, crazy dances & cuddles on the sofa later, Alyssa decides that she wants to chase the cat around the lounge- resulting in a crying cat, & Alyssa eating a tail! Phheeeeeeww, by this time, I'm exhausted & Alyssa is too.
Baby napping, I can finally sit down with a cup of tea & get down to catching up with my blog.
Triston is due home in an hour, & I plan on making Spaghetti & meatballs for dinner(Could end up with something from the freezer if my cooking still hasn't improved(99% chance of this happening!)

Maybe a walk later, & relax for the evening. This is a good day. & I hope there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment