Tuesday 30 April 2013

A litle ramble about our day! :)

We're linked up with Theoliversmadhouse. Click the badge below for more #magicmoments posts :)



Wow! I never knew how exhausting things would get once Alyssa started walking! We spent 2.5 hours walking around town & visiting two parks & then having to climb the huuuge hill to get home & I am cream crackered! Alyssa, however, got home & danced around the sitting room & then took 'Ted' for a walk around the house in her stroller. How does she have the energy?

We chased the Ducks & Pigeons today & added two new words to Alyssa's ever improving Vocab- Bumbum & duck! :') 

It's amazing how much toddlers learn each day. At 14 months she's so intelligent & my heart swells with pride when I see her do something new!

So here are three of my favourite pictures of our outing today.. I hope you enjoy them!



She loves the swings!
'Let me out!'
Having a wonder! :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I'm always amazed by my kids' energy - astounds me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such beautifulo Pictures.. I love it when there walking and talking, but they never EVER seem to burn any energy off? Ive got it all to come with my Little Layla I cant wait :) #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same question with my son. He never stop and when we go home he just move around some more! Where are they getting this much energy =P #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was from last year (used an old post for my first ever linky lol) She's now 2 and it is twice as difficult!! So full of energy.. however when they don't want to do something, that's it. They're suddenly tired and energy-less. Funny little humans :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super post and one i can relate too! its so lovely to have you linked up my lovely xx #magicmoments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures x she looks like she had an fun time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she loves the park!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie, and man, once they start walking they just dont stop do they? lol! #magicmoments

    http://www.superbusymum.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks full of energy and life and clearly a girl after my own heart loving the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely pictures. It becomes so much harder once little ones start moving, walking, running and answering back! :)
    #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete