Sunday 23 June 2013

House and depression update!

, we are all moved in to our new house.. and things are going great! Moving house with a toddler had it's challenges, but I managed to stay stress free and we're finally settled in. Life is somewhat different now.. more relaxed but structured. We have developed a steady routine and I believe that is what has made me how I am today... happy, relaxed and carefree! THAT'S RIGHT.. I have a hinch that I am on the road to recovery..speeding ahead from the 'dead end' I was on. I have a meeting with my doctor on the third to discuss weaning me off of my medication.. I'm feeling positive about this now, rather than nervous. :)


  1. Alyssa is growing fast now.. sixteen monthsngoing on sixteen years. She has developed a right little character and makes me laugh everyday! A perfect help to my recovery.



 That's all for today.. but I will be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment