Tuesday 20 November 2012

Just a little ramble.

Hellooooo :)
Haven't blogged in a little while(Which is actually a good sign) so thought I'd update anyone who's reading.
I've had a good week+. No breakdowns in a long while(Can't remember the last one) Which is amazing!:D
I've been out with new people & their babies, & felt so proud I had the confidence to do so. Was very nice seeing my girl interact with other little ones!
Alyssa is currently on steroids because of a poorly skin problem.. & it's the worst thing to see her in pain, however.. she's achieved a lot over the past week. Standing alone for around 30 seconds. Walking everywhere with her Vtech Walker, passing things to you when saying 'Tah'. We have a tooth through & another on it's way.. & she is also attempting to spoon feed herself! When she sees an animal, teddy or even a family member, she lays her head on them(Attempting to cuddle) & says 'aaaah' & she also claps when you say 'clap Alyssa' & when she's done something that we clap at her for! :D It's amazing seeing her reach new milestones, & definitely makes me feel better- knowing I have helped her development is a confidence booster.
I'm feeling quite relaxed, knowing the house is being redecorated & taking each day as it comes. Unarranged outings have taken place & I haven't stressed over them.. a lot of change & I've been able to accept it!
Small steps make great impact!
I have another doctors appointment on Monday, to get some more medication & for a 'chat' about how everything's going.. so fingers crossed it will be fine.
We have lots of plans for next year, Alyssa's first birthday, Christening, splitting a large bedroom & moving Alyssa into her own.. & I've figured having a lot to look forward to helps my moods!
Christmas is around the corner & that's definitely made me relax, it's my favourite time of the year!
I'm off now anyway, as little lady is dancing to Gangnam Style & I have to watch(Makes me giggle every time)
Goodbye for now! :) xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Keep blogging babe! even on your good days :)
    I love reading them & it helps me to read others blogs to if you get me?

    Love you & alyssa lots <3

    ReplyDelete