Monday 12 November 2012

On the up? :D

Haven't posted in a few days- have been too busy laughing & having fun with family & friends!
Friday night I went to my friend's house for her birthday, caught up with lots of old school friends & got very drunk! Which is a first, normally I wouldn't even think of doing it. What if people think I'm a bad Mum etcetc.. but I laughed & smiled, & forgot all my worries.. all whilst Alyssa was having quality time with her Daddy at home!
The rest of the weekend was spent with Triston & Lissy. We went Christmas shopping, & even adopted a Hamster called Stanley, who's slowly settling in at home!
So there's not much to report on, apart from the fact that I am feeling a LOT better. The housework is being left a little longer, whilst I play with my daughter, the routine's getting wiggled about a bit- & I've even managed to stay in bed for longer in the mornings, instead of getting up & being GO, GO, GO.
& that is all for today, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment