Tuesday 10 December 2013

Pregnancy, week 7!

After weeks of tests, scans and what not.. we found out that baby is fine!
Such a relief!
So today I am 7+6 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling great!
Morning sickness has subsided, and I'm managing to beat the pregnancy exhaustion by napping whilst Alyssa naps!

On Friday, however, we were involved in a car crash.
I developed cramping and backache. The hospital checked my blood pressure which was obviously high due to stress but they wouldnt check baby for me as I wasn't losing blood :/
The pains have stopped now so we're feeling quite positive.

Alyssa took the brunt of the emotional impact and hasn't slept properly since.. so we have appointments for her this week to help.

That's all for this week, as the pregnancy develops there will be more but we have nothing else to report on now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment