Monday 29 April 2013

Our beautiful baby is WALKING! :')

So around three weeks ago, Lissy took her 'first steps' this was 6 steps from mummy to daddy & then landing on her bum in fits of giggles. Since then, she has had NO confidence what-so-ever & didn't take anymore steps, or even attempt to. She has never stood alone for more than 30 seconds either. 

So yesterday, when we were totally unexpecting it.. Alyssa decided to confidently trot across the front room, stop in the middle to have a look around & carry on across over to me.. WHERE did this come from? 

I was so shocked, she looked so confident- like she had been doing it for ages! :O

Well, since then.. there's been no stopping her, she's been running around, holding hands with her friend at playgroup, running around the park, the house.. she's super speedy! :')

Due to medical problems, I was a late walker & find it difficult to walk still at 17 years old. I always had doubts in my mind, & thought Alyssa may have the same thing as me.. but it seems if she has, she's not letting it stop her walk & run like all of her friends.

Triston & myself are soo proud of her, but life is now going to be 10x more hectic. With a house move in two days, a walking baby.. & a complete change of routine.. when I write my next post, I may have 2000 grey hairs & wrinkles all over my face!
Hahahahaha.

Anyway, here's a quick clip of Alyssa walking up the street & stroking ou r cat. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment