Thursday 11 April 2013

Our own family home!

Today we have been offered our first, family home. A two bedroom maisonette in a local village. Located next to an Infant & Junior school, a shop, post office, Church & playpark! We have a large communal garden, & I already know our nextdoor neighbour. My bestfriend- Alyssa's Godmother lives five minutes around the corner & my mum too!

I am excited, yet anxious. I know having our own space will be better for my depression, but this is both mine & Triston's first time living without our parents & it's a big step to take, luckily we have each other & the most supportive families ever!

I can't wait to decorate & be able to get ourselves into our own routine, follow our own meal plan etc. Living in a shared house now, it's difficult, although I am so very greatful to my Stepdad who had taken us on & shared his home with us.

It will be sad to go, as I have lived in that house for 11/12 years, but a fresh beginning is what we all need! :')

My blogger may not be updated much for the next couple of months, as we find our way & sort out internet etc.. but I'm sure when we're settled, it will be filled with updates & pictures of our first ever home.

This time last year I never thought I'd be where I am now, I never even thought I'd be anywhere to be honest. But here I am happy & moving on with my life & leaving the depression behind!

To anyone suffering, NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! YOU CAN & YOU WILL GET THERE. Keep strong. <3


Thanks for all of your support & I hope to be writing to you all very soon!

Remember..

#DEPRESSIONISN'TWEAKNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment